Baceline Debt Free Income Fund IV, LLC
About this Fund
Baceline Debt Free Income Fund IV, LLC is the fourth debt free, fixed-income strategy fund sponsored by Baceline Investments. It will invest primarily in stabilized, cash-flowing properties throughout America’s Heartland. The Fund will focus on the acquisition of neighborhood retail properties, although it may purchase other types of commercial properties. The Fund will generally target properties having a valuation in the $3 million to $10 million range. It is expected that the Fund will make investments in seven to fifteen properties and that it will hold each property for three to six years. Our unique geographic focus on America’s Heartland allows investors to better diversify their investment portfolio while avoiding exposure to overly competitive markets and the more high-priced coastal regions. Our preference for neighborhood retail properties is based upon their resilience through economic down cycles and their resistance to internet retail pressures.
- Sponsor has over 15 years of successful commercial real estate investment experience.
- Sponsor has never missed a distribution.
- Fund Target is a 9% IRR.
- Firm has never realized a loss of investor capital or lost a property to foreclosure.
- Proudly serving over 700 satisfied high net-worth investors.
- Income distributions are made monthly