San Francisco, California | Digital Media, IT and Technology, Mobile and Social Apps, Social Media, Social Networking, Software
Until now, social media have ignored real-life gatherings, focusing rather on building extended virtual networks, which have a poor signal to noise ratio, due to their large audiences. Yasmo turns this on its head creating communities around real-life meetings (business, university lectures, festivals, holidays etc) & allows users to chat, share & exchange messages, images & docs on-the-go within private communities generated at offline gatherings.
Yasmo’s event app helps conference & exhibition attendees network more efficiently.
Yasmo works as a digital icebreaker that allows you to discover and meet people of interest around you in real-time:
– See the profiles of other conference attendees around you in real time, and receive alerts when they enter the venue.
– Browse and search delegate profiles to find those you’re interested in
– Communicate with attendees of interest to arrange face-to-face meetings with them…on the spot!
– No more time lost looking for the right people, no need to feel shy, and no more lost business cards: just targeted, productive networking to get the most out of your event.
Yasmo is a one-stop-shop solution for event and conference organizers::
– Create a fully-branded, customized app in minutes…and without the development costs!
– Build a digital community around your event that increases attendee engagement and raises your conference’s profile
– Make all your content available to delegates in the palm of their hands: speaker profiles, presentations, floor plans, sponsor info, etc.
– Allow attendees to ask live questions to speakers, answer opinion polls, video stream panel sessions, tweet, and much much more, directly from their smartphones
Create private communities around real-life gatherings on-the-go. Your offline encounters captured fast & easy on your phone.