Personal Protection On The Go – Never Walk Alone
MyForce, Inc. is raising $1,000,000 with a minimum reservation of $5,000. Numbers displayed include non-binding reservations before investors are verified, signed, or closed.
- Invest Alongside Co-Founder of Home Depot
Why We Started This Company
As parents, we constantly worry about the safety of our loved ones. The media bombards us with incidents from across the nation school shootings, frequent assaults on campuses, and crimes all around us. Both founders have loved ones who’ve been victims of violence. We developed MyForce to address these problems by leveraging technology to empower our members and provide peace of mind to their families. Today we protect a broad demographic of men and women ranging from 8 to 81 years of age.
What Sets Us Apart
MyForce is the mobile protection service that gets emergency response with a single touch of a button. Our alarm monitoring centers are UL listed with a Five Diamond certification by the CSAA. Our professionally trained operators get help without delay because they instantaneously know who you are, where you are, and what is going on. Our service is easily integrated with campus security programs allowing campus law enforcement to receive and respond to alerts triggered on campus.
Our Keys To Success
MyForce supports hundreds of paying subscribers. Our key to success will be to scale the offering through a dynamic market strategy. While our direct consumer marketing has proven the demand for MyForce, we will gain distribution through large channel partners with a national reach (e.g., wireless carriers, insurance companies, home security dealers, and retailers). We are in active negotiations with several prospective partners.
- We ran a small direct -to-consumer marketing program to prove out the demand/need for the MyForce offering, and test the service offering. (MAY, 2013)
- Fall of 2013 we signed agreements with University of Mississippi and University of Southern Alabama to support and market MyForce on campus. (OCTOBER, 2013)
- To date we’ve signed over 20 resellers/dealers who are beginning to get traction reselling the MyForce offering to their existing clients. (JANUARY, 2014)
- WSU joins ten other college and university campuses who support MyForce. WSU will be rolling out the service in the coming months. (OCTOBER, 2014)