Encore Enterprises, LLC
Investment Type: Fund
Projected Cash Return 0.1-8%
Projected Annual IRR 18-29%
Minimum Investment $25K
Estimated Hold 5-7Y
- Since Encore’s formation in 1999, the company has employed a value-add and opportunistic investment strategy to complete $1.6 billion in real estate development and acquisition transactions.
About this Fund
The Encore GP Acquisition Fund II, LLC (“Fund”) is a real estate fund that provides investors the opportunity to participate with Encore Enterprises (“Encore”) in the general partner position in Encore’s diversified real estate investments. The Fund is designed to provide enhanced returns, via participation in the General Partner promoted interest, and increased risk protection via diversification across real estate sections and asset classes, versus a traditional investment as a Limited Partner in a real estate offering. The Fund will facilitate competitive bidding for real estate acquisitions by providing immediate capital, allowing for a speedy and efficient acquisition process.
- Encore has never realized a loss of investor capital*.
- Encore has historically realized IRR’s in excess of 50% since its inception and an equity multiple of over 3.5x*.
- The Fund has been structured to allow investors to participate in the larger General Partner profit sharing without taking on the General Partner’s increased liabilities.
- The Fund has an initial term of 5 years with a two-year extension option.
- DISCLAIMER FOR THIS OFFERING: Past performance is not an indication of future results. Securities offered through WealthForge, LLC. Member FINRA/SIPC. RealCrowd is not a registered broker-dealer and does not give investment advice with respect to any securities.